Monday March 30th, 2015
Price Increase Notice / Product Update
Dear Valued Partner,
Please note the following manufacturer increase announcements that will come into effect May 1st, 2015. Upon review and should you have questions contact your local representative or myself directly.
- Residential Shingles May 1st 8%
- Accessory Products May 1st 5%
- Open Cell & Closed Cell May 1st 5%
- Foamular Extruded Polystyrene Rigid Insulation May 1st 15%
- FoamSealR Sill Gaskets May 1st 15%
- All Radar Commercial Tile May 1st 5%
- All Pebbled Commercial Tile May 1st 5%
- All Fissured Commercial Tile May 1st 5%
- All Premier Hi-Lite Commercial Tile May 1st 5%
- · The Term “ClimaPlus” will no longer be included in product names however the warranty and item numbers will remain the same. Moving forward and specific to products that don’t have the “ClimaPlus” attributes the term “Basic’ or ‘De Base’ in French will be added to distinguish them.
- Joint treatment, plasters, setting powders, textures, and primers January 1st 6%
- Paper tape, FibaTape, and Mold X-10 January 1st 5%
- Beads and Trims January 1st 10%
Fiberglas Mat Gypsum Panels:
- All Dens, GlasRoc, and Securock products January 1st 5-6%
- All conventional steel framing, joists, and decking January 1st 10-12%
Paper Faced Drywall:
- CertainTeed, CGC, and GP have all announced January 1st 12-18%
- QuietRock January 1st 2%
- Treated core gypsum sheathing will be discontinued and no longer available as of January 1st, 2015.
On behalf of the entire SDS team thank you for the continued support and partnership, we are as committed today as ever before to bring you value, quality, and innovation through the products and services we provide you with.
Greg Holunga, C.I.M.
Vice President of Sales
Shoemaker Drywall Supplies Celebrating 40yrs of Success…